THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Dylan Daxx....

Okliehomo
This topic is 4375 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Maybe you can get Daddy to reactivate his reviews, since he seems to have come out of retirement. Or search the forum for Simon Dexter, he was discussed a lot using that name.

http://www.daddysreviews.com/search/Active/S/simon_dexter_nyc

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?83383-Simon-Dexter-AKA-Harley-What-a-Disappointment!&highlight=simon+dexter

Okie,

My recollection is that Simon Dexter/Dylan Daxxx has received generally (but not universally) poor reviews/notices on this website and on others. Apparently, he is very handsome and has an excellent body, though I immediately note that the rentboy pictures are all quite dated; I'd say some of them are 5 years old, if not older.

On the service department, I should caution you that I have never met Simon/Dylan, but my inituition is that he is straight and not naturally interactive; the latter would be an automatic "no way" for me, but other tastes differ. If you into a guy who preens himself and allows his body to be worshipped, Simon/Dylan may be OK, but if you want interaction proceed with caution. Allegedly, Simon/Dylan is much more sexually flexible for the right price, but again that has no interest for me (though I can easily afford it).

Okie, everyone who reads your reviews knows that you like to put together groups of hott guys and fly them to Oklahoma :) Hence, you ought to check with your regulars--like Dave of SF and A.J. Irons and Andrew Justice (all three of whom are smart and classy and responsible as well as hott)--and see what they know from this fellow by reputation. I bet they know the lowdown on him.

Just my two cents, Original William

Okie, Everyone has given you good advice on Simon Dexter aka Harley @SeanCody.

I can add 3 points:

(a) he's now sharing a house in southern California with Benjamin Godfre, so the ad is likely to be legit;

(b) he seems homophobic as he threatens to block anyone from his social media if they refer to the 'gay stuff'; and

© he received lukewarm reviews when he came to any interaction, even with his 'menu' pricing, but I recall that SilverDollar said he was very polite.

With all that is said and known about this guy, I can only wonder Why would you bother?

Okie - I doubt he would measure up to your standards, i.e. like Andrew Justice, Kristian, etc.

I have been with Kristian many times (and have a meeting set up with him for Wednesday evening) and finally experienced Andrew Justice (you have excellent taste). I've also been with hot hairy Heath.

I doubt Simon Dexter/Harley/Dylan Daxx would even come close to any of the ones you've hired. He advertises as a top and he's bottomed at least a half dozen times on Sean Cody so what's with that.

Archived