THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Cauldron Of Men Oct. 13th 2012

Irish69
This topic is 4369 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well Rik, of course there is Derek Atlas, OK OK dare I say it again, always a favorite. LOL....AND I loved Montreal Mike. One has to wonder if EZE saw this one on his recent journey to the North. Last but not least...Tristan's shower scene was very sexy. Thanks for the post.

Hot top and hot bottom

TOP---DO--he is macho incredible

BOTTOM--Adrian Hart--body and skills to match

Tristan--cum shot--one more of his qualities--list is getting very long

Thanks,

Boston Bill

Thank-you Bill :-)

Irish69

'Rik'

Well Rik, of course there is Derek Atlas, OK OK dare I say it again, always a favorite. LOL....AND I loved Montreal Mike. One has to wonder if EZE saw this one on his recent journey to the North. Last but not least...Tristan's shower scene was very sexy. Thanks for the post.

Thank-you Bob :-)

What did you think of Tristan's YouTube Clip Gut Punching Z-man?

Irish69

'Rik'

Thank-you Bob :-)

What did you think of Tristan's YouTube Clip Gut Punching Z-man?

Irish69

'Rik'

I never liked gut punching, until I realized that actually allot of guys really do it and it is serious stuff. Now I know Tristan's was for the camera, but it was very sexy and erotic. I don't think that I could do it, since I just could not figure out someone elses limitations....PERHAPS tristan could teach me???? Eeehhh Rik...;);)

Archived