THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

International Quick Pick

jjkrkwood
This topic is 4372 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Assuming they ALL are more than well hung, and all have ripped chests (which I see more than enough of walking around in Africa when I visit), I will take shorty on the far left for that roll - and I agree, they are all toooo intense and need a good fucking to put a smile on their faces.

Not sure where the photo came from----I seem to see in the upper left corner a logo or something referring to "muscle.."

What's the point? I believe this is a "posed" photo, purporting to show African men in some kind of traditional garb. Nothing wrong with that I guess, we have seen countless photos here of models posing in all kinds of odd and even unbelievable situations and equipment. Several things in the photo lead me to this conclusion: most ethnic groups in West Africa, at least where wraps are common, do not usually wear nothing on their upper bodies, unless they are farmers or labourers--which these gentlemen certainly are not. They look more like men who have access to gyms and training facilities---maybe they are professional football players from various African countries?? Perhaps the most jarring inconsistency is the fellow with his hand on the shoulder of the man with the black and gold head gear. Just does not happen in photographs of men--especially when there seems to be an attempt to portray the fellow in the middle as more important than the others, at least in my eyes.

Sorry to go on so long about details in a photo which was posted as a "Which one for you" thread--but I wanted others to know why I am not picking anyone of them and that I am a little taken aback at some of the comments posted. Most internet "scammers" come from Nigeria, not Ghana, although perhaps Ghana does have a share; African men have the same diversity of cock length as any other group--no monopoly on size. And for those who don't like the non-smiling faces, scroll through most threads of American, European models in photos---lots and lots of smiles?

Now that I've "vented" my opinion, I'll sit back and wait for the fallout.

Not sure where the photo came from----I seem to see in the upper left corner a logo or something referring to "muscle.."

What's the point? I believe this is a "posed" photo, purporting to show African men in some kind of traditional garb. Nothing wrong with that I guess, we have seen countless photos here of models posing in all kinds of odd and even unbelievable situations and equipment. Several things in the photo lead me to this conclusion: most ethnic groups in West Africa, at least where wraps are common, do not usually wear nothing on their upper bodies, unless they are farmers or labourers--which these gentlemen certainly are not. They look more like men who have access to gyms and training facilities---maybe they are professional football players from various African countries?? Perhaps the most jarring inconsistency is the fellow with his hand on the shoulder of the man with the black and gold head gear. Just does not happen in photographs of men--especially when there seems to be an attempt to portray the fellow in the middle as more important than the others, at least in my eyes.

Sorry to go on so long about details in a photo which was posted as a "Which one for you" thread--but I wanted others to know why I am not picking anyone of them and that I am a little taken aback at some of the comments posted. Most internet "scammers" come from Nigeria, not Ghana, although perhaps Ghana does have a share; African men have the same diversity of cock length as any other group--no monopoly on size. And for those who don't like the non-smiling faces, scroll through most threads of American, European models in photos---lots and lots of smiles?

Now that I've "vented" my opinion, I'll sit back and wait for the fallout.

The pic was NOT posted as a social commentary or politcal statement. It was posted because it was different from most pics seen in this thread, and I thought the guys were hot. Of course its posed AND styed. If you really think about it, you can pick almost ANY pic apart but thats not the intention, at least not for me. These are presented as fun entertainment, and I would think if you dont like something, you just move on and not comment. Anyway..........

Archived