THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Fraid Alert: Riaan in DC

William
This topic is 4387 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Gentlemen, my apologies for a double posting. I made a typographical error in the heading of the first Riaan-is-a-Fraud posting. I the process of trying to correct the typo, I somehow lost that posting and so created another. So now there are two. He is a liar and probably a fraud, but not doubly bad. Just bad (in my experience).

does he look like his pics? looks like hes hot/hung. Do you mind telling what happened in more detail?

He is using old, perhaps very old, pictures. My review was 2009, the photos were dated then, and it looks like he is using some of the same photos now. Also, when I saw him in 2009, he had unsightly braces on his teeth; they may be gone by now, but I would not trust anything he says. (He repeatedly assured me he was into french kissing and never mentioned the braces. Concealing an important point like that is dishonest.)

Having said that, I found him muscular and attractive in 2009. Not well hung, but his organ may have been a grower, and it did not grow a centimeter in our short session.

I wrote a review, which can be searched by his name, Riaan, in the Reviews Section of this website.

Hey guys, there is an ad from Riaan (from eastern Europe) in DC now, see below:

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=325675&scid=80170953&sp=1&pos=15&locid=1433&iid=169022

I had an awful session with him a few years ago and wrote a negative review. At the very least, I'd consider him untrustworthy. Proceed with caution. I'd not proceed at all.

You have separate threads about the same guy. What gives?

Archived