THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Cauldron Of Men Oct. 7th 2012

Irish69
This topic is 4375 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well you are up bright and early...of course I never get tired of seeing Tristan's pics. One of these days I want him to wrestle me down...and a hold over from yesterday, "One of my Favorites" (LOL) Mitchell Rock on the bottom. I could watch that one for days. I tried to hire him once in LA, but he only did out calls and required cab fare. On top of his already 400 bucks an hour that pushed the price to close to 600 for an hour...just too rich for my blood, so I passed. Now regretfully. Have a great Sunday!!

Thanks, Rik... as you know, I never get enough of Christopher Daniels... now see if you can find him being versatile or a top...he has great skills in that arena too !!

DiverDan,

I'll do my best to try & find Christopher Topping. Though I know at least in his latest shoot with Titan men that was filmed yesterday, he bottomed & got pissed on according to his tweets.

But I'll find some of him Topping :-)

Irish69

'Rik'

Well you are up bright and early...of course I never get tired of seeing Tristan's pics. One of these days I want him to wrestle me down...and a hold over from yesterday, "One of my Favorites" (LOL) Mitchell Rock on the bottom. I could watch that one for days. I tried to hire him once in LA, but he only did out calls and required cab fare. On top of his already 400 bucks an hour that pushed the price to close to 600 for an hour...just too rich for my blood, so I passed. Now regretfully. Have a great Sunday!!

I agree, 600 is way too much!

Tristan will be in San Diego at the end of them month.

Hope you have a great Sunday as well :-)

Irish69

'Rik'

Today's groupings are chock full of absolute hunks. Fell in lust with Braun Drek and Mitchell Rock. Could you imagine Tristan with his perfect cock topping these guys. Out of this world!!!!

Boston Bill

I personally am not a fan of Mitchell. Braun has interviewed saying he's versatile so a scene with Him would be awesome. Brauns Ass is perfect for Bottoming :-)

Irish69

'Rik'

Rik,

Thanks... what ever you do will be appreciated. However, I am not a fan of "piss" so seeing Chris in that position will probably a big turn off for me. But, I don't begrudge him the money and if it turns him on, well, so much the better. It is just a real turn off for me as is a lot of B&D. Thanks again for all the work you do for us to enjoy.

DD

Rik,

Thanks... what ever you do will be appreciated. However, I am not a fan of "piss" so seeing Chris in that position will probably a big turn off for me. But, I don't begrudge him the money and if it turns him on, well, so much the better. It is just a real turn off for me as is a lot of B&D. Thanks again for all the work you do for us to enjoy.

DD

I'll do my best :-)

Irish69

'Rik'

Archived