THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

JOEY LOUIS, San Jose, www.rentmen.com

Axiom2001
This topic is 4388 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Had an appointment set up and confirmed with him yesterday. Half hour prior to our time he sent a brief text stating that he would be unable to meet

at 7P. I was troubled and highly pissed and disappointed because I'd booked a hotel room at the Doubletree by Hilton for our meeting. If I'd known

that he would NOT uphold one of the major statements that he has in his ad, I would NOT have attempted to engage his services. Sent him a long email a

while ago and am awaiting an answer from him. I will give him two days; if he fails to respond, then you guys should be reading a review regarding this

"no show" after everything had been done in a very timely manner--the way that I have made all of my previous appointments over the 14 years I've been

"forced to hire."

So much for this statement

"I'm not a Flake, I'll keep all my promises that i make to you. you won't be disappointed with our time together."

yeah, well, that's not right ...

Axiom2001, I would bet you won't hear anything. On the other hand, he might just be ill.

At least he told you he wouldn't be able to meet, rather than just "no-showing".

Guest boiworship08

I was hoping to see him on a trip to Northern Cal in August, but I wasn't in the San Jose area after all. He sounded great on the phone. His feet are size 14.

I saw him a short while ago, and he confessed he had a base of Herpes --- mouth sores and all. Glad you didn't go through with the appointment! I didn't either ...

Lovely ! :rolleyes: Getting Herpes for Free is one thing, but paying for it, thats a whole other level of Absurdity !

Guys, thanks for sharing. I appreciate your input and am glad that I wrote a second post to my thread. If he has had herpes, I definitely am glad that we DID NOT meet.

Apparently, when one gets it, there can be recurrences. But, I think Joey was with a client who had hired him for a much longer period of time, and the hour that he had

arranged to spend with me would have incumbered this particular session.

I write the above because when I rang to give him the room number--he mentioned that "something was up" and he'd like to ring me within a half hour. Instead of calling

me back at the promised time, he texted that cancellation. Well, perhaps it was all for the better for me.

Too bad that he caught the disease in question [if that was true], but I still contend that he is one fuckin' hot guy--6'3 and 9 inches and thick!

I wrote a review about his canceling last evening; it should [i hope.] appear soon at this site.

Again, thanks for responding, men!

Archived