THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Attractive?

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4379 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In so many ways: blond, nice shortish hair, nice face, nice lips, beautiful strong muscular shoulders, muscular thick arms and hairy blond forearms, a nice chest with nice pecs and round dark taut nips, beautiful smooth abdomen, NICE ass, thick "apparently" cut dick which seems to promise a mouthful, expressive hands, nice thighs... yes.

In so many ways: blond, nice shortish hair, nice face, nice lips, beautiful strong muscular shoulders, muscular thick arms and hairy blond forearms, a nice chest with nice pecs and round dark taut nips, beautiful smooth abdomen, NICE ass, thick "apparently" cut dick which seems to promise a mouthful, expressive hands, nice thighs... yes.

I couldn't have said it better myself....

Pathetic wretch. Don't give him my name Purplekow. Don't tell him I live in NJ and am available all day on my cell phone or at night on my home number. Refuse to tell him that I am planning a vacation and am looking to pay well for a companion. Please tell him to ignore any e mails he may receive from me as my account may have been hacked Tell him to especially ignore the ones from me offering him large amounts of currency to lower those tight white underwear just a bit more so that his large juicy dick is exposed for my waiting tongue

Attractive. I think not. And I really really really really really really mean it.

LOL PK. You're right, he's not attractive in any conceivable way...except for all those qualities that make you want to take pity on the guy and offer him considerable amounts of cash to let a man work his way down from the face to the nips...to the dick...to the thighs...back to the dick...around to his ass....................

Archived