THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

My Thoughts on Montreal!

Atlantagaguy
This topic is 4383 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just got back last night and had a wonderful time. The village was not as active, but I have never gone this late in the year. Went to all four strip clubs and hands down Campus won! There was something about the campus dancers that set them apart from the other clubs. I had the most fun with Tyler at Campus; he was a very sweet and kind young man with a huge dick. Another fun guy was Kevin great smile fun dances! There was also a blond beauty, who has a brother that works at taboo, that was really nice and fun. I never had a problem with the dancers approaching me. Campus seems to be including more Twinks during their late shift.

The Stock club wasn’t as busy as I remembered it in the past. In all honesty it’s not my type of club or men. Just a little to structure and professional and I like the casual attitude of the other bars.

JP had a few cute dancers but a really nice Bartender /Manager that made you feel welcome. I don’t see how this club will succeed, which is sad because it has the best private areas of all the clubs. I have a feeling I met the same skinny Twink that Jake reported on earlier last week. The difference I ask him to take a mint that I carry around. He was a fun boy in the back; I wish I could think of his name.

Taboo was my only disappointment. And I truly believe it was my situation. As a single guy, I believe I was treated differently than if I would have been there with someone. I went every night but each night I would leave disappointed. I always felt I was being worked unlike the other clubs where I knew I am being worked but never felt like it. Few examples always buying a drink for a dancer and then they would leave and go to another customer. The dancers making deals with me for privates, then the rules change when we got in the back. I really don’t think management knows what’s going on, and I do believe they are trying to bring Taboo back to its glory days.

I think my next trip will be to Ft Lauderdale, I just wished you could just walk to the different strip bar as you can in Montreal!

I think my next trip will be to Ft Lauderdale, I just wished you could just walk to the different strip bar as you can in Montreal!

LOL...funny you should mention that. I Bought a place there recently, and I was always under the impression that Wilton Manors was like WEHO and like Montreal's St Catherine's. Funny when I realized how spread out everything is in FTL, I almost didn't buy there. It really is inconvenient, especially when you are having a couple of drinks, then to drive elsewhere forces you into cabs.

Thanks Atlantagaguy for the report; with your permission, a couple of questions:

1) "I never had a problem with the dancers approaching me." - Does that mean that they were approaching, or that they left you in peace to initiate on your own?

2) "The dancers making deals with me for privates, then the rules change when we got in the back." - could you please give some examples? What's to be done?? Leave???

Thanks

12is12, what I meant on the dancers approaching me, In past comments many posters had said they could not get the dancers to approach them and the dancer spent most of their time with regulars. That was not the case for me. I kind of felt like a ATM most dancer was coming over for a drink and a back room dance.

At Taboo there are signs posted all over the club including the urinals $10 a dance. Once you speak to a dancer they want $20 a dance if you’re going to touch. I would negotiate 3 songs for $50, but once I would get in the back the dancer would demand $20 per dance. I would pay $50 and just get up a leave.

I personally think with all the signs posted at Taboo, Management wants it to be $10 a dance, no matter what. I know I would have spent more with the dancers at $10.

if I may offer an answer to 12is12's questions... the "official" rule is no touching of genitals.. But, depending on the dancer, the chemistry with the customer, the time of day/night, what bills are due the next day, etc, etc..it can "develop" into almost anything. Personally, I have had lap dances range from no touch at all, to masturbation, to oral and on one occasion, full blown anal sex. But what one dancer does with on customer, may be totally different from what he does with the next customer. It is all very much about the rapport you and the dancer have going on.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask, either here or privately.

Thanks.

It's just that on one hand I got the impression that it really is a matter of chemistry + trial and error.

On the other hand, out of respect for the dancer I wouldn't want my hands to wander off to any place he might find offensive.

And then again, it sounds silly to ask in advance, may I touch you here...may I touch you there...

if it is a dancer I am not familiar with, I ask upfront, "Tell me about your dance". what are you ok with? They have heard and seen it all. If the boy speaks enough English, I have used the line about not wanting to be a "John Travolta"-I want to know what you are comfortable with. Worse case scenario-don't ask.. but in the back, start slow.. touching upper legs, butt, and work your way towards the crotch.. if he doesn't want to be touched there, he will manipulate his body out of reach.. If he is ok, he makes it accessible. For the most part, the boys are smart and know what we want.. it is just whether or not he is willing to give it to us..

Archived