THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Kyle or Adam in DC

johndc
This topic is 4399 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

First guy, Kyle, looks amazing - a really handsome man and I wonder where he is from? I would easily try to hook up with him if I found reviews, but that said, some caveats. He seems to be user friendly fo drugs (PNP) so... I hesitate; he smokes... he is bisexual and his rates are pretty darn high for the market.

More on Adam

I emailed Adam, noting that he is a semi-famous masseur and asking whether he got into more than massage (listing some safe/fun things I enjoy).

He sent back an indignant email: What was I thinking!?! He was advertising on rentboy, so how could I make this mistake?

I wrote back that googling his phone number unearthed many massage ads, no rent ads. So was he really branching out?

No response so far from Adam. This raises a red flag or two: Does he really do anything but massage? His advertised rates in DC are much higher than massage rates, but . . . .

I emailed Adam, noting that he is a semi-famous masseur and asking whether he got into more than massage (listing some safe/fun things I enjoy).

He sent back an indignant email: What was I thinking!?! He was advertising on rentboy, so how could I make this mistake?

I wrote back that googling his phone number unearthed many massage ads, no rent ads. So was he really branching out?

No response so far from Adam. This raises a red flag or two: Does he really do anything but massage? His advertised rates in DC are much higher than massage rates, but . . . .

I finally did receive a response from Adam, declining to answer my question whether he gets into french kissing: "I don't like when people get graphic on tex or Emails. But I'm very open mind:))" This was in response to an inquiry about kissing, mind you.

I'd pass on this one . . . .

I finally did receive a response from Adam, declining to answer my question whether he gets into french kissing: "I don't like when people get graphic on tex or Emails. But I'm very open mind:))" This was in response to an inquiry about kissing, mind you.

I'd pass on this one . . . .

'Open-minded', yes. Open-mouthed...maybe not! ;)

Archived