THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Justin Baylor in L.A. so sexy!!

Guest John14
This topic is 4401 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Can't find a link for you....

But he has 28 reviews on this site and his contact info. Can't really recall seeing an actual ad of his in years....

I hired him over 4 years ago. Nice man. Easy to make arrangements with, showed up. Did his best. Handsome. Tight body. Pretty ass.

Okie

I had a great, very passionate session with him 4-5 years ago in LA.

When I returned to LA a few years later and stayed in the same (really nice) hotel, I called him again, and we scheduled a longer session. It went south almost immediately: I started making out with him, as we had done for most of the earlier session, and he pulled back: "I hope you don't expect to be doing much of this with me." Although contrary to my expectations, I respected his direct request. The session ended 45 minutes early.

IMHO, Mr. Baylor remains very very goodlooking, great body, handsome face. He really enjoys being fucked, so I'd say he is worth a spin for many guys. I really need french kissing to be happy, and there are so many LA guys who are splendid along those lines. (Can you spell A.J. Irons? The best. Many others are also excellent.)

Archived