THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

A Tuesday Quickie

jjkrkwood
This topic is 4387 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Now JJ this is a trick and difficult one. First, as it is in black/white, certain fdetails have to be examined more closely.

My eyes were drawn immediately to two men of the group: model in doreground on one knee with the slight beard - dark brooding, nice legs, from what I see, a nice chest too; and dark haired model on far left standing just over foreground's right shoulder. Perhaps I could get them in a duo?

Amazingly to me their facial expressions are like clones so really ANY of them would do, but I will go with the initial instinct of guy in foreground.

I'm usually a rule-follower, but in this case, may I please have TWO instead of one???

The fellow kneeling is flipping gorgeous--eyes, body, face the whole package.

Second choice: First guy on the left standing in the Calvins---love the abs, the body and that look!! I think he would be a "wild child" in the hay.

Pick One that Appeals

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9g0vhFShw1qj31w3o1_500.jpg

I want the tall guy in the middle on the back row if I can only have one! select one.

But in actuality, and if permitted, I'd like to take on the whole team of six and have them "perform one of the hottest trains on earth."

I want the tall guy in the middle on the back row if I can only have one! select one.

But in actuality, and if permitted, I'd like to take on the whole team of six and have them "perform one of the hottest trains on earth."

LOL Ax, I REALLY need to get to meat you, you dirty dawg...

Archived