THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Hustler bars?

Edward
This topic is 4380 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Are there any bars/clubs that rentboys hang out at with the expectations of being solicitated?

Used to be a place in LA called "The Numbers" suffice it to say, it was absolutely wonderful. It however was the victim of the internet and the boys just found it easier to advertise than to sit around all night hoping to get picked up. I have dropped into a bar occasionally in WEHO called "Eleven" Happy hour is a bit of an older crowd mixed with a few hotties. I have had a few of the young guys flirt with me, but it is nothing like the good old days at "The Numbers"

There is a hustler/she-male club in Houston called TC's. The trade there is mostly very trashy. Most of the guys available are on the way to or from prison. Most are drugged up and don't appear very healthy. Many of the she-males there are "working" as well.

In addition to TC's there is EJ's (on Ralph) and The 611 on Hyde Park (all of these are in Houston in the Montrose area). Very, very scary people and, as EZE said, most of the available "trade" is either fresh out of prison or on their way to The Big House. Needless to say health issues (the gift that keeps on giving with no cure) is a major concern. I haven't been to those places since the Carter Administration and wouldn't go on a bet--even if it was your money. Hustler bars in Houston, due to health and safety concerns, are over and done except for those foolish enough to go to them. My two cents.

Archived