THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

massagem4m website down or gone ?

wklucas
This topic is 4402 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm getting something different when i try for massagem4m - a page along the lines of saying ""The domain name you have requested isn't available"".....all other websites are working fine, so it isn't my computer.

Inconvenient - I wanted to do some serious research for upcoming biz trips in various cities...... (:

yes, working for me now too but that was a weird screen i was getting for a temporary "down for maintenance" occurrence......

beethoven - thanks for the offer of assistance.....i'm not shy about asking for help / ideas / suggestions when needed......one finds out who one's friends are from the feedback :)

yes, working for me now too but that was a weird screen i was getting for a temporary "down for maintenance" occurrence......

beethoven - thanks for the offer of assistance.....i'm not shy about asking for help / ideas / suggestions when needed......one finds out who one's friends are from the feedback :)

If you don't have premium membership and need to see if there are any negative reviews, don't hesitate to ask someone to look for you. Many members, including myself have that feature and would be more than happy to take a peek for you.

Archived