THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

pick TWO for You....

jjkrkwood
This topic is 4395 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

CREATE YOUR VERY OWN THREESOME

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5egviYvUT1qbrswgo1_500.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4vu8bR1Gd1qbrswgo1_500.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4bj5rIMDB1qbrswgo1_500.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxmrw2C56H1qbrswgo1_500.jpg

For me, the only "interesting" guys are in photo #2 because you really cannot see the guys in 1, 3, and 4 very well.

In photo#1, hiding behind the sunglasses, under the caps and in those crazy outfits, it's hard to see "what" one is getting, although I would like a closer look (without the caps and sunglasses and semi-tops) of (from the left) 2, 3, 4 and on the right side the last two.

In photo #2, any or ALL of them for a 3-way or better, a 4-way.

Photo #3, the stupid sunglasses detract from their look, as do the hairstyles of 1-4 (5 is shaved so can't complain) but that aside, BLUE and BLACK ttrunks are worth a roll.

Photo #4 great looks on some, but lining them up this way you have to really be imaginative in reconstructing the total look... but I will try starting with (from the left) 3rd (amazing thighs!), 4th (suckable lips and nice easy eyes and big dark nips), 5th (dark handsome and would love to oil him up and then work him over), 7th, the Asian guy has very BIG calves which are great if he's a bottom; and finally 9th -- brooding dark hair and day-old fuzz... nice.

For me, the only "interesting" guys are in photo #2 because you really cannot see the guys in 1, 3, and 4 very well.

In photo#1, hiding behind the sunglasses, under the caps and in those crazy outfits, it's hard to see "what" one is getting, although I would like a closer look (without the caps and sunglasses and semi-tops) of (from the left) 2, 3, 4 and on the right side the last two.

In photo #2, any or ALL of them for a 3-way or better, a 4-way.

Photo #3, the stupid sunglasses detract from their look, as do the hairstyles of 1-4 (5 is shaved so can't complain) but that aside, BLUE and BLACK ttrunks are worth a roll.

Photo #4 great looks on some, but lining them up this way you have to really be imaginative in reconstructing the total look... but I will try starting with (from the left) 3rd (amazing thighs!), 4th (suckable lips and nice easy eyes and big dark nips), 5th (dark handsome and would love to oil him up and then work him over), 7th, the Asian guy has very BIG calves which are great if he's a bottom; and finally 9th -- brooding dark hair and day-old fuzz... nice.

Wow you are really getting tough Adrri..... for me its an overall look and impression, like for instance in the first group, I can CLEARLY see the 4th guy from left has an incredible body and legs to DIE for..Plus a nice bulge, so I imagine the hat and glasses cumming Off.... I'll try to do better for you NEXT time.... :o

Heh heh nothing personal JJ -- you know you always can find something I like. Just early in the AM I like bigger, clearer photos... and yes, the 4th guy in 1st photo does have nice legs, but that crazy BOOM shirt detracted from the whole photo.

Was he Wearing a shirt ??? I didnt Notice.... LOLOLOL

#1 -- Guy on the far right.

#2 -- Guy on the left.

#3 -- Black guy with the awful hair.

#4 -- To difficult to see thus PASS.

Geez - you guys MUST be blind.... or are looking for something I am clearly missing here ? You can see 1/2 of them just fine, and chances are, the other half is the SAME. :D

Archived