THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Please come to America!!

bigjoey
This topic is 4410 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This dude has a Website which few IF any SCAMMERS have! He's a little to Polished for me..BUT I'm sure does well in Europe...

yeah, the "I'm a pilot and really cool" stuff seems a bit much....and some of the pouty lip/sultry pose stuff is a bit model-y for me....but, other than all that (!), he is probably entirely reliable and safe to contact!

He kinda looks like that Swedish douchebag asshole from Million Dollar Listing. Yes, he has a very European look, VERY "affected" and the pics scream "self centered". If he's God on earth, send me To Heaven....or anywhere that he aint

BINGO! That's exactly it. I knew there was a reason he creeped me out. I hated that guy -- Frederik -- on MDL. I was, however, totally in love with the straight douchebag Ryan Serhant.

You do not have to meet a person face-to-face to "hate" them. You can know enough about them thru various social media, their profiles and comments they may post. You can hate them for their views and how they make YOU feel. Hate is a very useful word in many cases.... and often, a person doesnt need to come out and say"I hate you". Their actions will speak for them. However, I find "despise" a much more attractive sounding and appealing term....

You do not have to meet a person face-to-face to "hate" them. You can know enough about them thru various social media, their profiles and comments they may post. You can hate them for their views and how they make YOU feel. Hate is a very useful word in many cases.... and often, a person doesnt need to come out and say"I hate you". Their actions will speak for them. However, I find "despise" a much more attractive sounding and appealing term....

Interesting....I completely disagree of course, so I will just leave you with your "Hatred" and disdain for those you have never met.

I think 'hate' is often used to express simple 'dislike'.

Archived