THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Info on some dallas dudes?

shadowcatzxxx
This topic is 4412 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Good morning. Can't say I have any experience with the guys you mention and our types might not necessarily mesh. I go for a bit more muscular, hairy, or less twink. I can offer a recommendation of WranglerTX in Dallas or a good massage therapist if that would help. Feel free to PM me. The market in Dallas can vary greatly and have a lot of flakes.

Stephen splits his time between Houston (mostly) and Dallas (less frequently). While I've not had a personal encounter with him (yet), he has an excellent reputation here in Houston. He lives down the block from me and I've seen him at the grocery store and he is quite attractive. He is on my bucket list. All of the others look very tempting, but I haven't been to Dallas in an age, so I have no idea about them. However, when I go to Dallas, I shall try to meet with one or more of them, time and funds permitting. Please report back on your findings.

I met Stephen once. He's gorgeous and has a great body.

I'm mostly a cocksucker, and unfortunately, he didn't seem into just getting a blowjob, which is understandable.

I'd love to meet the other guys you listed, though. I didn't realize that site had so many potentials.

Archived