THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Paramour in Chicago

operalover21
This topic is 4412 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I would ask about the kissing, but another flag for me is the picture of him smoking. (again - just my preferences.)

I read the ad. If you read the ad, you'll see he's a "non-smoker." My guess is that that pic is a modeling pose and that's what they asked for.

Also, I asked, he loves to make out.

I read the ad. If you read the ad, you'll see he's a "non-smoker." My guess is that that pic is a modeling pose and that's what they asked for.

Also, I asked, he loves to make out.

Always a good idea to ASK, as you did, to verify the ad info. :) (I'm assuming you asked about the smoking too - if it matters.)

I guess his failure to include kissing was a mistake.

So I took the plunge and hired him -- Vaughn is his name. I will be submitting a review so just a few words here: RUN, don't walk, to hire him. This guy is a gem on every level. Pics don't do him justice. Physically, he's perfect. More muscular than this pics, a perfect gymnast physique and very strong to boot. Beautiful hands, delicious skin, and all the equipment you could possible want. He's also smart, very conversational, and would make an excellent traveling companion (he spent more than 24 hours with me so I can attest to that). He also is a certified massage therapist who works for a large Chicago hotel. I certainly hope he'll become my regular Chicago guy. Have no worries ... hire him. Oh, and he is definitely NOT a smoker and loves to kiss and make out. Take the plunge!

So I took the plunge and hired him -- Vaughn is his name. I will be submitting a review so just a few words here: RUN, don't walk, to hire him. This guy is a gem on every level. Pics don't do him justice. Physically, he's perfect. More muscular than this pics, a perfect gymnast physique and very strong to boot. Beautiful hands, delicious skin, and all the equipment you could possible want. He's also smart, very conversational, and would make an excellent traveling companion (he spent more than 24 hours with me so I can attest to that). He also is a certified massage therapist who works for a large Chicago hotel. I certainly hope he'll become my regular Chicago guy. Have no worries ... hire him. Oh, and he is definitely NOT a smoker and loves to kiss and make out. Take the plunge!

Glad that you took the chance, and even happier that it paid off! :)

Archived