THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Early Bird Specials in Fort Lauderdale

Karl-G
This topic is 4385 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As an experiment, a friend and I decided to try Johnny's and Boardwalk in very early evening, rather than later.

On Sunday evening, we stopped in at Boardwalk at 6:30. Dancers begin at 5:00. We walked around for five minutes but saw no on who appealed to us. Then on to Johnny's. It was very crowded and very loud. There were perhaps 20 dancers, and we found several with whom we enjoyed fun and lap dances. Corey was very nice.

On Monday night, we went at 6:30, and Johnny's had some customers, perhaps 12-15 dancers, and was almost soft and quiet. The music was pleasant, no rap. It was amazing. And we found several very cute and nice dancers whom we enjoyed very much. Conversation was easy; the boys were eager to do dances since there were not many customers; and we had a delightful time. Highly recommend Roman and Ricky. And there were others.

On Tuesday evening, we also arrived at 6:30, and Johnny's was very loud (with a different mc); there were a number of dancers, but there was no one who appealed to us. So we drove over to Boardwalk. Wow! It was filled with cute twinks. We don't know the reason, but there was not a single unappealing dancer in the place. There were no muscle men, no older guys, no Auntie Mame, and no homely dancers. We started to walk around the bar to check on the situation, and only made it half way. Our laps with filled with cute, intelligent, well built young guys eager to talk and have fun. We especially recommend Robert and Victor and Hunter. You could not find better or cuter twinks. All had interesting stories to tell and beautiful, smooth, somewhat muscled young bodies to caress. (Victor said he liked to be petted.) And there were a number of others who circulated and that we have to save for other nights. What a delightful evening!

I went to Boardwalk on both Sunday and Monday nights. There were two big muscled guys that I really liked - Jeff and Ricky. Jeff is has a short buzzcut hair style, about 5'9", white italian guy from NY. He is very friendly and personable. I've seen him there before. Did a lap dances with him, and he was really great. Grinding all over the place. Ricky is about 5'9" short hair, built and ripped, from Rhode Island and probably in his mid 20s. He was also easy to talk to and just seemed like a normal, nice guy. He wasn't pushy at all. We did two dances and i really enjoyed them. He said he'd only been working there about a month or two.

• 4 weeks later...
has anyone been to Ft Lauderdale lately?

Was there about 2 months ago and won't go back until January. I think Jeff from Boardwalk is the same guy that I hung with last time. Really a lot of fun, and great fun in the lap dances. I will be living right next to 'Dudes'...I have tried going there numerous times, and at all different hours, but it is always dead. I was so hoping that it would become a good club to go to as I can literally walk home, but sadly it appears that it won't be around long. Have you been there? If so, what do you think about it?...Have a fun trip and please stop back by the forum to give us all an update.

Archived