THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

COVER BOY of the DAY, EDUARDO, September 4, 2012

Axiom2001
This topic is 4422 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It's 4:16A in California, and surprisingly I am up [...don't wish to be and plan to return to bed], but I could not resist writing in conjunction with the review of today's Cover boy.

I've had the good fortune in seeing Eduardo and writing two reviews. He is one hell of a sweetie, and I have begun to like him quite well. Just two weeks ago, he and I managed to meet for the sixth or seventh time within a time scheme of eight months. I love this "hot Chilango Boy" and as the most recent reviewer, I, personally, would highly recommend as well as encourage you men engaging his services. He's one hell of a "power bottom" although that is NOT what I find my utmost pleasure when I am with him. His personality shines as well.

Contact him; you'll enjoy his company, and I can see from another's vantage point why he was selected for "today's coverboy."

His screen name “chilangosexy Eduardo” is interesting. Chilango is a rather disparaging term used by those Mexicans who do NOT live in Mexico City for those who do. I assume he is originally from Mexico City?

When we first met, I asked about the meaning of "Chilango," and Eduardo explained it to me; he did not relay its being disparaging or degrading. He's proud of his origins, for he posts endlessly on a daily basis

on his Facebook page which I in turn receive. He loves Mexico and his connection; he adores San Francisco. Thanks for your offering!

I'm not a gambling man, but I'd bet he is a super sexual man and a phenomenal power bottom. He really turns me on.

Boston Bill

Bos, you got that right! He loves being a power bottom although I have yet to experience this from him. Two weeks ago I told him that I want to see a hard, hot, hunk fuck his hot tight ass. He smiled gleefully!

I'd wanted DavidSF to conquer "that"-- and I know Eduardo was eager because afterwards, I noted David had become one of Eduardo's "amigos" on FB.

So, Eduardo is one damn sexy "boy/man" who loves to have his ass plowed by big dicks. I have a dildo which I purchased, but in my looking at it determined it was far too large for me, so I returned it to its box

where it still rests. I plan to present this to Eduardo the next time we meet.

Archived