THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Fort Lauderdale

ncc1701d
This topic is 1313 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello fellow members: wanted your opinion on these hot ones from RB...no reviews here that I can locate, so would appreciate some first hand knowledge before taking the plunge . Thanks in advance:

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=254651&scid=78048096&sp=2&pos=29&locid=1436&iid=119400

Tag team

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=319512&scid=78048096&sp=1&pos=19&locid=1436&iid=164664

Lukas Stone

I've been with Lukas Stone for massage only. He's a good-looking, tall Hungarian, has advertised as Attila. He was a playgirl model years ago. The massage was great. I think that's all he does, but I could be wrong. I'd be interested to know, as I think he's hot.

Don't know about the duo, but they look hot.

I've been with Lukas Stone for massage only. He's a good-looking, tall Hungarian, has advertised as Attila. He was a playgirl model years ago. The massage was great. I think that's all he does, but I could be wrong. I'd be interested to know, as I think he's hot.

Don't know about the duo, but they look hot.

Courious LouieD, does Lukas do a happy ending, and if so what was your opinion on it.? Any info would help, thanks.

Yes, it was a happy ending. He remained standing at the side of the table and wasn't really all that interactive for the ending.

But, he is a super nice guy. I think he might have done more if I had asked. Pretty sure he's straight. He does advertise for overnights and weekends "ask me", so I would see him again and will have to ask, which is not all that easy for me to do.

Yes, it was a happy ending. He remained standing at the side of the table and wasn't really all that interactive for the ending.

But, he is a super nice guy. I think he might have done more if I had asked. Pretty sure he's straight. He does advertise for overnights and weekends "ask me", so I would see him again and will have to ask, which is not all that easy for me to do.

Thanks LouieD...good information!

• 8 years later...