THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Bliss, Improved male strip club in Atlanta

Atlantagaguy
This topic is 4397 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have not seen any discussion on the other total Nude club in Atlanta, Bliss. From what I was told it had been open for close to a year, Women during the day and Men at night. Good news, the club does not have any women dancer at all; the focus now is men dancing for men. The club has hired the club manager that was at Swinging Richards, He also opened the Miami location SR. I believed his name is Matt. First of all the club is very nice, free parking and the most handsome and cutest lineup of dancers I have seen in the Atlanta Market. I notice a couple of ex SR dancers, a couple of muscle guys, and quite a few twinks. I didn’t do any privates, but from what I was told by a dancer the setup is similar to Swinging Richards. If you have been here before, I would try it out again since Matt is in Charge.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BJ's is moving but they are still in their old location, I think they want to be in the new location before pride, Mid Oct. Bliss is across the street from BJ'S. Behind the Waffle House. I agree with you on the dancers on the bar, I dont like it either. I was very impressed with Bliss and their Dancers. The dancers were much better looking than SR. Of course they fit my taste, I like the cute twinks.

I have not seen any discussion on the other total Nude club in Atlanta, Bliss. From what I was told it had been open for close to a year, Women during the day and Men at night. Good news, the club does not have any women dancer at all; the focus now is men dancing for men. The club has hired the club manager that was at Swinging Richards, He also opened the Miami location SR. I believed his name is Matt. First of all the club is very nice, free parking and the most handsome and cutest lineup of dancers I have seen in the Atlanta Market. I notice a couple of ex SR dancers, a couple of muscle guys, and quite a few twinks. I didn’t do any privates, but from what I was told by a dancer the setup is similar to Swinging Richards. If you have been here before, I would try it out again since Matt is in Charge.

Thanks for the tip on Bliss. Went there last night and enjoyed it . The best atmosphere of any strip I have ever been in and I have been in many. Some Hot Twinks as well as Stock in Montreal type dancers.

All of the staff including bartenders , managers and especially dancers are super friendly with out ever asking for dances or drinks. I had one gorgeous Twink tell me if there was another dancer I wanted to meet to let him know and he would introduce me. Incredible!!!!

I agree Firecat! I was there a couple of nights ago. Everyone is very friendly. I just want the place to get busier for the Dancers sake. Good quality of Boys to Men and they need to make money. If you’re in Atlanta area be sure to try Bliss out. If you were there several months ago, Bliss has changed in a very good way!

Interesting because at least some of the dancers are making very good money. Savage the cute Blonde Twink is doing quite well and so is Leiland. Just from last night I think the twinks are doing a lot better then the bigger dancers but I could be wrong.

Curiousity is definitely peaked! Better twinks than Montreal and FTL? SOLD! :)

What's the financial situation for the place? How much are dances? How private are they? etc.

Thinking a ATL visit might be in order!

$10 cover charge, $10 nude table dance, $20 in sky Box plus one time only wrist band(nude and more pvt) Then they have Pvt rooms for 15min $40 to house, $100 to dancer.

$10 cover charge, $10 nude table dance, $20 in sky Box plus one time only wrist band(nude and more pvt) Then they have Pvt rooms for 15min $40 to house, $100 to dancer.

You the man! Thx for the quick reply. Could you describe the sky box experience? Interesting. How much is the wrist band?

You the man! Thx for the quick reply. Could you describe the sky box experience? Interesting. How much is the wrist band?

Wrist bands are $10. The Sky Box area is a level above the lower floor with a view of the stages, there is comfortable sitting area with a partition where people on the lower level can’t watch you. Although, they may see your expression on your face. Management does monitor this area. Here is the link http://www.blissofatlanta.com/

I haven't been to Swinging Richard's or Bliss. Honestly, I'm not much of a strip club guy. I prefer to either watch movies or actually have sex vs. watching hot strippers. That said, I think most things should be experienced at least once.

Which one should I try out? How much money will this cost me? Where is Bliss? (I don't live far from SR).

I haven't been to Swinging Richard's or Bliss. Honestly, I'm not much of a strip club guy. I prefer to either watch movies or actually have sex vs. watching hot strippers. That said, I think most things should be experienced at least once.

Which one should I try out? How much money will this cost me? Where is Bliss? (I don't live far from SR).

I I prefer bliss, as far as how much it will cost. I believe Tuesday is free, other nights Cover $10. I have posted in an earlier post the cost of dances. I paid $5 for a beer; I bought a red bull for $6 for a dancer. I believe cocktails start at $8. I do know Tuesday night is huge with the same cover at SR on Tuesday. You do get a lot of GT, KS, Emory and Ga State students. Additional eye candy.

No cover before 9pm and there seems to be plenty of dancers by 830pm or earlier. Sit near stage and get an eyeful. Stick some bills in their armbands and you are sure to get a visit when they get off stage. It can be a very cheap night if you just look on stage and buy drinks and sometimes tip the boys.

Sky Box is out in the open but still pretty private and I did not notice any monitors although I am fairly respectful with ne w dancers(hehe). I told one boy I wanted 3 dances for $50 and he readily agreed. The songs are fairly long by strip club standards.

I was in Atlanta over the weekend and went to both SR and Bliss on Friday and bliss on Saturday. I was so impressed with the changes and dancers at Bliss that I didn't even bother going back to SR on Saturday. The vibe and the dancers were much friendlier at Bliss. I like muscle guys, and although there was more muscle to choose from at SR, the quality was better at Bliss in my opinion. Standouts were Cole (very friendly and nice lap dance) and Alex (Alec?), a huge, very new-to-the-scene dancer. He's a bit shy and his lap dances were just so-so, but as he gets more experienced and comfortable I'm sure they will get better. He has an ass and nipples to die for. And he's only 18! I don't know why, but apparantly 18 year olds can get a license to dance in a bar even if they can't drink in it. SR has some serious competiton!

I was in Atlanta over the weekend and went to both SR and Bliss on Friday and bliss on Saturday. I was so impressed with the changes and dancers at Bliss that I didn't even bother going back to SR on Saturday. The vibe and the dancers were much friendlier at Bliss. I like muscle guys, and although there was more muscle to choose from at SR, the quality was better at Bliss in my opinion. Standouts were Cole (very friendly and nice lap dance) and Alex (Alec?), a huge, very new-to-the-scene dancer. He's a bit shy and his lap dances were just so-so, but as he gets more experienced and comfortable I'm sure they will get better. He has an ass and nipples to die for. And he's only 18! I don't know why, but apparantly 18 year olds can get a license to dance in a bar even if they can't drink in it. SR has some serious competiton!
Smooth899 glad you enjoyed. I always worry when I recommend a place or somebody and it doesn’t deliver. I am thinking about going tonight! Firefox I didn’t realized no cover before 9pm, that means like TWO free beers! I always like that about Ft Lauderdale’s clubs except they have happy hour.

I was at Bliss last night; I must say I am still impressed with the club. I have seen this in every club I have gone to. One customer usually with his entourage comes into a club, because the man is a fabulous tipper, the dancers will only give him attention and they leave the rest of the customers alone. I think it is very self-centered in this customer; I don’t blame the dancers, although there were a couple of dancers I would have loved spending money on.

Here is a question I have, if you were management how you would handle this? Should one customer be able to dominate the dancers for the entire night?

I was there last night and did notice that one customer was spending a fair amount of money although he never went to sky boxes so not sure other then drinks how much he was spending. But history tells me he was probably tipping the boys lavishly. If not the boys are pretty stupid to not be looking for other customers and I doubt they are.

I had already taken Savage to the Sky Box and was willing to take another but could not extract him from this guy even though I told him on stage when I tipped him to come see me for a Sky Box Dance. I can only assume that he makes so much money from the guy that he wants to keep him happy. You can't blame the boys for going where the money is and I don't believe management should have any say.

The best thing to do is get there early some nights and establish a relationship with the dancers you like which will be remembered when you return at any time.

I am fairly sure Savage is the most popular dancer there but the first time I was there I took him to the Sky Box early for 3 dances . He is quick to visit me on my return even if he is sitting with another customer. Of course I am also quick to tell him that he is free to circulate after the dances because I understand that is his job.

Maybe this particular customer is not that thoughtful or he is giving out $100 bills for which he is entitled to company.

I was there last night and did notice that one customer was spending a fair amount of money although he never went to sky boxes so not sure other then drinks how much he was spending. But history tells me he was probably tipping the boys lavishly. If not the boys are pretty stupid to not be looking for other customers and I doubt they are.

I had already taken Savage to the Sky Box and was willing to take another but could not extract him from this guy even though I told him on stage when I tipped him to come see me for a Sky Box Dance. I can only assume that he makes so much money from the guy that he wants to keep him happy. You can't blame the boys for going where the money is and I don't believe management should have any say.

The best thing to do is get there early some nights and establish a relationship with the dancers you like which will be remembered when you return at any time.

I am fairly sure Savage is the most popular dancer there but the first time I was there I took him to the Sky Box early for 3 dances . He is quick to visit me on my return even if he is sitting with another customer. Of course I am also quick to tell him that he is free to circulate after the dances because I understand that is his job.

Maybe this particular customer is not that thoughtful or he is giving out $100 bills for which he is entitled to company.

I agree with you Firecat as I said earlier I don’t blame the dancer. But it does set a precedent in the club. I do think Management could do something about it and should. I do think the guy was feeding his ego and was very selfish, not only to the other patrons but to the dancers. He knew what he was doing and didn’t care. The sad part, was when I would look over to the dancers they didn’t seem to be having a good time except when it was shot time.

Well all I can tell you if I run into that guy again I will just walk up to the dancer at his table and say lets go up to the Sky Box. I have done that before at other Clubs and almost never is it a problem.

Sometimes I think a respectful customer hesitates to go up to a boy sitting at another table but it rarely is a problem when there is a group there. I would not do that if it was just a customer and a boy because I just don't find that proper.

As far as management doing something, I find this to be the best run Strip Club I have ever been in and the dancers extremely friendly with out being pushy. I would hate for them to ruin that atmosphere by telling the boys who they can spend time with. There is always another night where you can be the subject of attention. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Bliss or SRs if looking for a hot Latino private

I am going to visit Bliss or Swinging Richards in Atlanta in a couple of weeks. Have been to SRs several times and Bliss never. I like hot Latinos for privates. Where is the most likely place to meet my Latino desire? Then too, is Thursday or Friday a better night in these clubs for meeting the guy of your fantasy. Thanks.

I am going to visit Bliss or Swinging Richards in Atlanta in a couple of weeks. Have been to SRs several times and Bliss never. I like hot Latinos for privates. Where is the most likely place to meet my Latino desire? Then too, is Thursday or Friday a better night in these clubs for meeting the guy of your fantasy. Thanks.

If you are into Latinos, you may need to go to BJ Roosters across the street from Bliss.

Archived