THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Lev in LA: fake photos

newportbeachdude
This topic is 4413 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just got a massage from Lev and while the massage was okay...not bad, not great...I wanted to put it out there that the photos he has on his m4m profile are not of him. He's still a handsome guy, just not THIS guy. I can't figure why guys think that they can get away with using fake photos.

http://www.massagem4m.com/ca/west-hollywood/15560/

I can't figure why guys think that they can get away with using fake photos.

LOL LOL...they keep using fake photos, because clients keep coming 'in' even after they realize they have been deceived. As long as clients keep coming through the door, and the masseur gets paid, they will keep using fake photos. I have walked away at the door more than once when I realized that the masseur had used either someone else's photos or used old photo. I have no problem telling someone to their face that they misrepresented themselves. I have been called all kinds of names, but as I drove home, I still had my money in my pocket.

Now your reasons for going in are your own personal business, but why complain about the situation when it was clearly your call. I would just consider this a lesson learned. I have done the same thing before, and was angry at myself for allowing the session to take place. I promised myself, never again....

The problem I think is in your statement. I hear this a lot when clients say..."He was still handsome, just not the same guy as in the ad." Handsome or not, he still lied to you. Remember that.

"He was still handsome, just not the same guy as in the ad." Handsome or not, he still lied to you. Remember that.

bigvalboy speaks the truth, 100%!

as i pointed out to someone earlier today the infamous "Jess" http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/thaiasian.shtml justified using fake photos to me by saying to my face that it does not matter that the pics are not his because, well, they look like him. bullshit! posting phony pictures (or even grossly out-of-date pics) is simply not acceptable... it is abusive of the client... it is cheating... it is unfair.

maybe some guys think that we are "easy"... it is up to us to prove that we are not! we deserve better...

• 2 weeks later...
LOL LOL...they keep using fake photos, because clients keep coming 'in' even after they realize they have been deceived. As long as clients keep coming through the door, and the masseur gets paid, they will keep using fake photos. I have walked away at the door more than once when I realized that the masseur had used either someone else's photos or used old photo. I have no problem telling someone to their face that they misrepresented themselves. I have been called all kinds of names, but as I drove home, I still had my money in my pocket.

Now your reasons for going in are your own personal business, but why complain about the situation when it was clearly your call. I would just consider this a lesson learned. I have done the same thing before, and was angry at myself for allowing the session to take place. I promised myself, never again....

The problem I think is in your statement. I hear this a lot when clients say..."He was still handsome, just not the same guy as in the ad." Handsome or not, he still lied to you. Remember that.

I am completely with BVB on this one. I've sent a few masseurs packing and walked out of their places too for misrepresentation. I've heard every reason under the sun for why a masseur will do this, but none of them hold water with me. If you're afraid of being recognized then advertise through Craigslist or get a job at Burke's or something. My mindset has always been along the lines of "If they lie in this way, in what other ways have they or will they lie." Not for me thanks.

A couple of Lev's pictures remind me of a masseur named Omar who was on Massagem4m doing the same thing. The pics conveyed his "look" but were not him, by his own admission. In fact, he was more toned than the pics he posted. I still sent him away though.

Lohengrin

Archived