THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Adonis Party

Jakeoconner79
This topic is 4417 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Exactly-thats why i asked for a pvt reply. would love to hear as I am on their mailing list but as yet havent been

for those of us who enjoy these events, please do NOT post things about them in public. It gets the operators in hot water, and could cause real trouble for them and disappointment for us.

Exactly-thats why i asked for a pvt reply. would love to hear as I am on their mailing list but as yet havent been

Just go, htw. Stop overanalyzing, and just go when you get next month's mailing list. If you enjoy the regular Adonis events, then chances are good that you'll really like the private event. Just take the leap...

I havent been to the regular ones either. is it overanalyzing to ask what its like?!

Sorry, I assumed that you got on the mailing list by going to the regular events and providing your info. I recommend that you go first to the regular show and speak to the patrons. I predict you'll have a wealth of information with which to make your decision. Enjoy!

Have really enjoyed myself there. Recently, took a few friends to celebrate a birthday and had a blast with the boys. True to its greek name, Adonis is chock full of mortal boys of unparalleled beauty, ranging from muscly twinks with impossibly small waists and to bulging muscle gods- something for everyone.

Cany,

Were you a part of a group of 4-5 young men that night who were having lot of drinks and a generally good time ? There was one particular young guy in that group who was exceptionally good-looking and it is a sign of how fucked up my mind has become that despite 25+ hot dancers around, i found myself ogling that that young fully clothed guy.

Would love to see him again, perhaps buy him a drink

cheers

Archived