THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Human Punchbag

Walker1
This topic is 4418 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Devon... Thanks... Of course if I were paying attention I would have noticed that the video was entitled "Up Your Alley"... At any rate, totally hot!

Also, I just read your thoughts on "Masculinity and Casual Sex" on your wbsite... Hmmmm!!! We most definitely share a bit of that "alternative mindset"!;)

Thanks! There are more of us out there than we realize - that's why I wrote that page, and it's amazing how often I hear from guys saying they thought they were the only ones who felt that way.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks Devon-that makes sense- you sound like a very fun guy! I certainly am no fighter-just flabby all over! But that is one hot video!

Thanks Walker1. You know, one reason I think I'm lucky having a fetish like this is that as long as I'm with a guy who's willing to punch me where I like getting punched (abs and pecs), it almost can't not be hot regardless of his size or shape or how hard he hits, etc., because it's hot in one way when a guy can knock the wind out of me with just a few punches and it's hot in another way when a guy wears himself out trying to pound my abs.

I've also noticed it's a relatively easy fetish to introduce to someone who didn't know he was into it -- like at first he's hitting you reluctantly and then realizes he's getting turned on.

Archived