THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Has anyone been with this person

mmk123
This topic is 4432 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw him for a massage many years ago when he was living and working in Chicago. The massage was excellent from a therapeutic point of view, hardly sensual and certainly not erotic at all. If you want more info, send me a PM. I have not gotten any more massages from him.

He used to advertise in Massage4men in LA. At M4M with premium membership you can see all the bad reviews. He had a string of bad reviews. I always passed.

While it is true he has five bad reviews, he also has 21 "10's" and three "9's."

While it is true he has five bad reviews, he also has 21 "10's" and three "9's."

I am not judging nor did I give advice as to what mmk should do, I merely reported to him something that he may not be able to see. That is kinda the purpose of this section, I thought.

Me personally, I only use M4M, so that I can see any negative reviews. If I see just one, and the reviewer does not sound like he is beig spiteful, and to me it sounds legit, then I pass on the masseur, but that is just me. I have had far too many bad massages in my day. I worked hard for my money and I hate wasting it on some guy who doesn't have the ability to provide a decent service.

I've got a massage from Damian in Atlanta about a year ago. He's very good looking in person, but somewhat cold and businesslike. He has a nice and clean studio conveniently located in Midtown near Piedmont not far from the Blake's. The massage was strictly therapeutic and that's what I was looking for. I like deep tissue and sports massage, but his pressure wasn't even close to what I'm used to. My request to correct the pressure during the massage went unanswered. The massage was satisfying, but I wouldn't repeat. Try him, it might work for you.

Archived