THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

hawaiian massage

relaxmeny
This topic is 2070 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 6 years later...

I have, can’t recommend him more, great guy, super masculine yet very nice attitude...

Don’t sweat the vague ones: I’m sure he’s just doing it so he’s not on the cop’s radar.. besides, I’m sure he has a private life and probably would die if his family read him discussing sexual stuff on his ads...

I always find it best to ask them once your naked on the table anyway... then they know you’re a legit client and not Miamivice.

I have, can’t recommend him more, great guy, super masculine yet very nice attitude...

Don’t sweat the vague ones: I’m sure he’s just doing it so he’s not on the cop’s radar.. besides, I’m sure he has a private life and probably would die if his family read him discussing sexual stuff on his ads...

I always find it best to ask them once your naked on the table anyway... then they know you’re a legit client and not Miamivice.

Resurrecting a six year old thread, lol! How relevant is the OP? Aloha