THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Austin Wolf in NYC

scrtlovr
This topic is 4366 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey everybody, welcome back.

Was wondering if anyone tried this hunk of a man? http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=316389&scid=76944696&sp=1&pos=0&locid=0&iid=162480

We were all set to meet but missed each other, no one's fault really, just a genuine misunderstanding. But before I take another plunge, now that the board is up again, was hoping for some feedback.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

And he just had a solo scene go up at Randy Blue - sounds very masculine, hot body, decent cock and played with his ass with gusto while jacking off. Only turnoff for me are the mutlitude of tattoos. I might consider hiring him when I go to NY next despite the tattoos. I think he might be a hot time in a three way.

And he just had a solo scene go up at Randy Blue - sounds very masculine, hot body, decent cock and played with his ass with gusto while jacking off. Only turnoff for me are the mutlitude of tattoos. I might consider hiring him when I go to NY next despite the tattoos. I think he might be a hot time in a three way.
Pictures on his rent boy ad show only one abdominal tattoo Are these pictures doctored or old or is one tattoo too too much?

Hey Purple, If I'm remembering correctly, he has one tattoo on his back (across his shoulders). The lower torso one you mentioned and a few on his arms. I can't recall if he had any on his legs. I know tattoos aren't for everyone, but Austin has an absolutely amazing body from head to toes.

I haven't seen the Randy Blue clip but when I made him cum, he orgasmed so hard... his toes were curling and his body was shaking. I was proud of myself. I did a good thing. :-P

On Randy Blue...

Pictures on his rent boy ad show only one abdominal tattoo Are these pictures doctored or old or is one tattoo too too much?

In the Randy Blue solo he did he has the abdominal tattoo, two on his right arm (inlcuding Mickey Mouse), appears to have none on his left arm and one on his upper back from shoulder to shoulder that appears to be "Austin" in decorative letters.

I'm not big on tattoos (just my personal preference) - I don't have any and would never have any. Unobtrusive tattoos don't boither me - like Brett Holt's small tattoo of Mickey Mouse on his ass or like a single tattoo on the inner wrist. But I don't understand the abdominal tattoos or the across the back tattoos or the sleeve tattoos.

He does play with his nipples and fingers his ass a lot when he jacks off on Randy Blue. He has a nice muscle butt and his hole looks like it has not been neglected. The interesting thing was when he came he shot he was beathing hard, then wen silent, his entire body tensed up (complete with the grmace on his face) and when he untensed he made a lot of moaning and groaning sounds - it was almost like the eye of a hurricane passed over and then the aftermath. It was unusual for me to see someone come like crazy and then have an after reaction.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived