THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

C.O.M July 21st 2012

Irish69
This topic is 4453 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Aaaaahhhh....Bonus pic of 'the one and only TB', on 7/21 how adorable is that. You sure do know how to end the day for this ol California Queen....is that his dog?

Yes, Thats Diva Princess Madison :-)

Irish69

"Rik"

Thanks Irish for an updated look at "Paddy O'Brien"! I've only seen his old "Solo & and Allegedly Straight" Videos with Toys..minus Boys!

The guy is very Hot now performing with Boys!

I've got tons more of Paddy O'Brian to post! Soon Falcon/Raging Stallion & Colt will have scenes with Paddy In Action as well!

Irish69

"Rik"

The 2 pictures of Tristan I loved in this group were the one with his puppy and the one in shorts and flip flops. I think they show the softer, natural side of Tristan. How I would love going on a nice relaxing vacation with this great guy.

Boston Bill

The 2 pictures of Tristan I loved in this group were the one with his puppy and the one in shorts and flip flops. I think they show the softer, natural side of Tristan. How I would love going on a nice relaxing vacation with this great guy.

Boston Bill

That's what was thinking as well..really showed a nice side of him...Hope you pass those thoughts on to MR. TB....

I've got tons more of Paddy O'Brian to post! Soon Falcon/Raging Stallion & Colt will have scenes with Paddy In Action as well!

Irish69

"Rik"

Thanks Irish..This is one of the Hunkiest Dudes around! His Accent gives me a Woodie! It looks like he's been doing a lot of trimming as I remember when he First started he was definitely on the Fuzzy side!

some nice stuff -thanks - swear I saw him on fire island a couple days ago...

Paddy is filming with Falcon right now & has been for the past few days at Naughty Pines (A 15 acre private Men's Retreat in Northern California's Russian

River)

Irish69

"Rik"

Archived