THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Recommendations for DC

JonA
This topic is 4468 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Is it just me or are the DC boys hiding?

I would so appreciate some recommendations from the fine gentlemen here...I am in town for an entire week, and would hate for it to go to waste!

I'm pretty open, so really up for anyone good...my only 'must' is a really handsome face, and someone masculine. If I had my pick, I would choose an aggressive, confident top.

Check out the reviews on this site and compare them to who is in town. A lot of the guys in DC are just traveling through, so their reviews may be from another city, but you can find the reviews here by name too. Good luck... and there is one local guy who you should definitely meet... "Dave" he has a lot of good reviews here, and I can personally recommend him, having spent a fair amount of time with him... he gives an incredible massage among his other talents...

Guest MajorTomp

OMG, you are in the home town of who may be the best assertive top in the entire business, Legendary Dave - and you are asking who to hire?

Unless you are there on one of the occasions that he is not, he is your man in DC. Trust me, your world will be rocked!

OMG, you are in the home town of who may be the best assertive top in the entire business, Legendary Dave - and you are asking who to hire?

Unless you are there on one of the occasions that he is not, he is your man in DC. Trust me, your world will be rocked!

I'm pretty sure (not positive) that Dave is in NYC right now.

Archived