THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Andres/David NYC

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 4468 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Always nice to read a very nice Review for David/Andres from NYC! We hungout a few times when he First started "Working It" in NYC. There were a few who were disappointed that he spoke little English "at that time"...I'm sure it has improved! Besides when you look like him Naked there's little talking you want to do :p

My Review was a previous one when his Reviews were under David/NYC...I'm sure he has gotten Hunkier over time. Gorgeous Guy in Person very Versatile.. But I'm thinking Top is his choice of Postion...;)

I just read that review also, glad to see that it was positive. I have him as one of the guys on my screen saver. I hear a lot of guys on here talk shit about him, oh they don't like his tats or his English isn't good enough...WTF...I would seriously fly to see him, what a beautiful man.

I was glad to see a positive post on Andres... I had a very negative experience with him in DC once, but did not write a review, as I felt it was more the lack of chemistry between us than it was a negative on him. It had nothing to do with his language skills or his tats, although I am not a big fan of them. Chemistry has a lot to do with how an engagement progresses, and so I just chalk it up to a good experience. One can never bat 100%.

I was glad to see a positive post on Andres... I had a very negative experience with him in DC once, but did not write a review, as I felt it was more the lack of chemistry between us than it was a negative on him. It had nothing to do with his language skills or his tats, although I am not a big fan of them. Chemistry has a lot to do with how an engagement progresses, and so I just chalk it up to a good experience. One can never bat 100%.

Indubidably! He does have many Regulars who find Muscles and Tats and Gorgeous Face & Skin the Perfect Combination ;)

He's one of the few Guys who having Toys I did enjoy playing with them and him...:rolleyes:

Sorry DD that your experience was not a positive one. You are ABSOLUTELY correct, it is often about chemistry. My post, though a bit on the sarcastic side I know:( I hope that you took it for what it was and know that it was not directed at you.

Cheers, BVB

"Coverboy Andres" July 20, 2012. I have always had the hots for Andres NYC. His ad and private photos at http://www.massagem4m.com are truly "sterling." While reading his most recent

reviews, my nips and dick and ass twitched, and I DID NOT TOUCH myself.

Damn, if I were to live or travel and stay for a while in NYC, I'd truly have to go bankrupt in order to keep up with "ALL" of that "hot stuff" that happen to prevail there!

I had the pleasure of hiring Andres before moving from NYC. His English is fine-- his "skills" are AMAZING. The massage turned really erotic, very quickly. Great kisser & loves to flip or is just fine bttming. And his place is beautiful!

Ahhhhh, do I miss that...

Hey, BVB... I knew that your comments were not directed at me, as I never wrote a review and your post came before I decided to post. I also saw him quite "early in his career" and that may also have had something to do with our particular interaction. But, as I said, I am happy for him with what others have experienced. Who knows, I might try again !!!

Hey, BVB... I knew that your comments were not directed at me, as I never wrote a review and your post came before I decided to post. I also saw him quite "early in his career" and that may also have had something to do with our particular interaction. But, as I said, I am happy for him with what others have experienced. Who knows, I might try again !!!

I would absolute try again, if it was me....For my taste, he could not be hotter. If I were in NYC, I would drain the ATM card very fast...LOL

Thinking back i do not even remember that tattoo on his ab. I had a great time. I will see him again when he returns. The kissing was fantastic. He was very accommodating. Fun, interactive, engaging. It was all around positive. For me, it was even a late night decision. We may have started at 11:30 pm. I think I wanted to see him (try him out) that night as he was leaving the next day. Glad I did. Any other questions message me

I had the pleasure of hiring Andres before moving from NYC. His English is fine-- his "skills" are AMAZING. The massage turned really erotic, very quickly. Great kisser & loves to flip or is just fine bttming. And his place is beautiful!

Ahhhhh, do I miss that...

hot tk28...Yes you reminded me of just how much taste for a young guy he does have in his Clothes and Apt...alot more than some Older "Working Guys" for sure :rolleyes:

Archived