THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Which Gym Bunny Would You Buy a Smoothie for ?

jjkrkwood
This topic is 4457 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I believe these are all professional models of long standing. #3 is gorgeous Rusty Joiner, who has modeled underwear for years now. He did a TV commercial once, just one that I know of. I have never seen full frontal, but if you have, please post the link. I have lusted after him for a looong time.

But Rusty's legs are underdeveloped, compared to #1 and #2, especially. So I'll take #1, please.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ITgY4DRJb7o/Tl9f2_on_1I/AAAAAAAAHwA/KuPkKkjuWxE/s400/453256558ee0.jpg

I want ALL FOUR, but since there are restrictions here, I'd take #3.

I'm viewing the pics from neck to feet! Damn, I'd yield to him;afterwards we'd go for our smoothies.

Once we'd indulged in this cool treat, we'd return to the playroom for some more hot deliciousness!

I'd buy a smoothie for any and all of them. Then accidentally spill it on their hot bods, and start licking it up. Guaranteed to get a rise out of any of them... and then we'd progress further... I like them all, so send whom ever is available... and I agree with gp... would be great to have full frontals on all four !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd buy a smoothie for any and all of them. Then accidentally spill it on their hot bods, and start licking it up. Guaranteed to get a rise out of any of them... and then we'd progress further... I like them all, so send whom ever is available... and I agree with gp... would be great to have full frontals on all four !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would normally tend to agree, but when the bods are THAT spectacular, I dont care that much about the cock (did I really say that?)

Archived