THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Four handed massage

dfw2sfo
This topic is 4463 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Going to get my first four handed massage in a long time tonight. Looking forward to it and will report back. Away in fort Lauderdale so Im trying two guys that I think are partners.

What experiences has anyone had with four handed massage?

Four handed massages are somehow magically more than the sum of the parts...It is so much hotter than 2 guys massaging you at the same time...I have only had limited experience but even when the 2 guys are not really familiar with each other it was hot...now if only I could get my 2 favorite guys together...

4 hand massage is fantastic when done by two guys who know what they are doing and are into it. I would not book two masseurs who have not worked together. I tried that once and it was a disaster.... to much competition and not enough syncronization... but usually the better masseurs will have someone they can recommend that they enjoy working with in a four hand session. Good luck and I hope you enjoy the experience as much as I have over the years.

DD

My "go to" massage is with partners who have been together for five years or so. The massage they give me is absolutely wonderful. The movements are practically choreographed.

I now know to ask before hiring two guys for a four-handed massage, "how much have you two worked together?" A single masseur is better than than two guys that haven't worked together before.

4 hand massage is fantastic when done by two guys who know what they are doing and are into it. I would not book two masseurs who have not worked together. I tried that once and it was a disaster.... to much competition and not enough syncronization... but usually the better masseurs will have someone they can recommend that they enjoy working with in a four hand session. Good luck and I hope you enjoy the experience as much as I have over the years.

DD

I concur with the first NINETEEN words which Diverdan wrote, for they apply to my experience with having had two stellar four handed massages. Two Asian guys who are in SF and have ads at http://www.masseurfinder.com, and I think at http://www.massagem4m.com as well. They gave me a quality 4handed erotic massage at the end of last month. I will be returning to them. -:) -:) -:)

I used to get an amazing four-handed massage from a couple in Los Angeles, Christof & Rick, who suddenly vanished and seem no longer around. Which is too bad because not only was the massage an amazing one... they were totally in sync, using warm oil drizzled all over the body, and massaging all (I mean all) areas in rhythmic and directional harmony with each other... they were also incredibly generous in sharing their connection with each other with me on a truly erotic and intimate level, particularly as I became a more frequent customer over time. Truly a one-of-a-kind experience. I've had some other four-handed massages, but none have compared, skill-wise or in terms of genuine intimacy, to that of this amazing couple.

Archived