THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Travis #2

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 4472 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=263611&scid=68185453&sp=

His reply is so odd. He never says what age he is. If his (nice) ass and cock look pretty much the same, you could still have a good time. They generally don't age at the same rate as other parts of the body. He should just be upfront so people don't find out later and have to tell the disappointing tale.

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=263611&scid=68185453&sp=

His reply is so odd. He never says what age he is. If his (nice) ass and cock look pretty much the same, you could still have a good time. They generally don't age at the same rate as other parts of the body. He should just be upfront so people don't find out later and have to tell the disappointing tale.

It's also interesting that the previous review (from February) makes no mention of any discrepancy between the ad & the reality. I'm guessing that the earlier reviewer puts less priority on 'youth' and was obivously satisfied with his appearance. of course, Travis's physique could have deteriorated in 5 months. I'd definitely ask for current pix.

Please add a link when you post here !!

Ah... I see someone doesn't read the Reviews of the day? That's OK most should never be taken as the Gospel to begin with! :rolleyes:

OK since I started this I might as well also say..The Dude is damn Lucky alot of Previous 2005 Reviews are History! The Dude wasn't memorable for the Truth then.

I'm guessing since there now is little to refer to "he has risen once" again sort of like Barnabus to Suck Some Newbie Blood!

Guest Marathon Man

I posted about this in another thread about him. He used to advertise as "Varsity College Jock" and when I reviewed him he was Jesse. That page seems to be missing, but it had to be at least 6 years ago when he was still "25" so at least his age is now listed in the right bracket. As I recall, he was nice enough, but wasn't ripped in his pics and a dispassionate partner. (He's no Jax Thorne who was a hell of a lot of fun!)

Although I don't have RockHard's eye for photoshopping, my first reaction when I saw that photo was that someone had superimposed the head of a teenager on the body of a mature man. Although the reviewer says that he doesn't look like the photos any longer and appears to be possibly in his 40s, in his response Travis simply reiterates that he is 25. If one scrolls down to a previous review posted more than seven years ago, when Travis would presumably have been no more than 18, you will see that it refers to an even earlier negative review by K-YTop, once a trusted regular poster here, in which the reviewer mentions that K-Y had complained that Travis appeared to be in his 30s even then. (K-YTop's review is so old it is no longer available.) If Travis really is an attractive older man, why does he so obviously lie about his age?

Guest SilverDollar

My earlier review of him, which was not flattering, is before 2005. He was bad then, totally misrepresenting himself. In those days he appeared in various different cities. Remarkable that he is still continuing this scam.

My earlier review of him, which was not flattering, is before 2005. He was bad then, totally misrepresenting himself. In those days he appeared in various different cities. Remarkable that he is still continuing this scam.
Dont blame HIM. The clients are ALLOWING him to... If they hand over the green, he'll continue his game.

Archived