THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Quintet: Which guy for you?

Decatur Guy
This topic is 4458 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Before I read the replies of others, I was also drawn immediately to #2. Then I used a technique that helps reinforce my original attraction---arrange the photo so I see only the faces, then arrange them to see only the bodies. After doing that? I'll stick with #2---love the confidence he exudes wearing a bathing suit that obviously displays his powerful thighs and promising package. He also looks like the most "real" of the four.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-w4NTB8m5ZzU/Tv5dTBzISQI/AAAAAAAAAw0/03goePJrZzM/s1600/sexy_men_on_the_beach_1600x1200.jpg

All five of these guys are enticing and luscious, but if I had to select only "ONE" of them--then send over 'NUMBER TWO' please!

I am with some of the others here; this "stud muffin" is stunning, and my mouth and tongue would enjoy him ALL OVER [front and back] before we'd enter into some 'MAJOR' play time!

Archived