THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Today's review of Marcello/NYC

Unicorn
This topic is 4476 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

That guy is totally gorgeous. I can hardly believe the client couldn't get off with him. All I can say is that the day I can't get off with the likes of a guy like Marcello (assuming he was cooperating) is the day I'm ready to call it quits.

There is another review in the queue for him. I'd wait a couple weeks before making a decision. Daddy

That guy is totally gorgeous. I can hardly believe the client couldn't get off with him. All I can say is that the day I can't get off with the likes of a guy like Marcello (assuming he was cooperating) is the day I'm ready to call it quits.

There is another review in the queue for him. I'd wait a couple weeks before making a decision. Daddy

Oh, dear! I hope things go better for Unicorn, in a couple weeks, than this went....

[video=youtube;wRnSnfiUI54]

Temperamental, and, if you consider him as a hire, keep in mind that (1) he is "doing you a favor" in accepting you as a client, and, that he is "cleaned up and detailed" before presenting himself. Keep in mind that, altrhough he is a "pretty boy", his posted pic is a "studio photograph" which has been "finished" by a professional touch-up artist. He did not make it past the drinks and lunch interview with me, and, frankly, I would have "cut and run" had the opportunity presented itself. . .

Unicorn, you are assuming that Marcello's photos are not "doctored" in various ways. They are heavily photoshopped, in my opinion. I have met him, and my review is in the pipeline, as Daddy points out.

You were also wise to say this: "assuming he was cooperating." I'd not make that assumption if I were thinking about meeting this fellow.

Marcello has worked in London for some years. He has or had a boyfriend, Enrico, with whom he works sometimes. Experiences with him are reportedly mixed.

I do remember a few year's ago they as team seemed more interested in "doing each other" than a few clients! So IF your a "Voyeur" I'm guessing you have it made!

Unless Enrico flys better solo when "Working" those Good Looks :confused:

Archived