THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Top / Bottom / Active / Passive

bbowlgt
This topic is 4474 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I remember back when the standard line to describe what you like was "Greek active / French passive" or French active/passive, etc.

Top and bottom / Pitcher and catcher might have been around, but I don't remember people saying it. You rarely see anyone saying Greek passive or Greek active anymore.

I remember back when the standard line to describe what you like was "Greek active / French passive" or French active/passive, etc.

Top and bottom / Pitcher and catcher might have been around, but I don't remember people saying it. You rarely see anyone saying Greek passive or Greek active anymore.

I remember that terminology as well, althouhg there wasn't (isn't) always agreement on what constitutes 'passive' with regard to oral.

I remember reading in some of the early AIDS-related medical & sociological literature the definition that the 'inserter' was considered the 'active' partner, and that's the definition I use, but with regard to oral, it's often the giver who's more 'active', lol.

I remember that terminology as well, althouhg there wasn't (isn't) always agreement on what constitutes 'passive' with regard to oral.

I remember reading in some of the early AIDS-related medical & sociological literature the definition that the 'inserter' was considered the 'active' partner, and that's the definition I use, but with regard to oral, it's often the giver who's more 'active', lol.

All that gagging and all

I always took it that "French active" meant you sucked cock and "French passive" that you got sucked. But yeah, you're right. You never knew for sure. Either way, no one seems to say that anymore.

The one that mixes me up today is "oral top." Does that mean you like to get sucked or does that mean you fuck ass and enjoy oral sex, presumably either way?

I always took it that "French active" meant you sucked cock and "French passive" that you got sucked. But yeah, you're right. You never knew for sure. Either way, no one seems to say that anymore.

The one that mixes me up today is "oral top." Does that mean you like to get sucked or does that mean you fuck ass and enjoy oral sex, presumably either way?

That's another phrase that means different things to different people. I use the phrase to mean I like to get sucked (fuck face, actually, to be blunt).

Archived