THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Justin in SF?

unsub2O17
This topic is 4471 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A few years back when Justin lived in Santa Rosa, CA {a nice sized city some 45 minutes from San Francisco} I drove to see Justin, my first massage. He was stellar.

At the end he discussed my shyness. I had NOT been interactive and had not touched his beautifully sculpted body at all. I think I smiled and remained confused.

If

I were to hire Justin today, I'd definitely become quite tactile. His personality and physical attributes are wonderful; his massage superb; I think he's certified. I HIGHLY,

HIGHLY recommend this masseur/massage therapist.

A few years back when Justin lived in Santa Rosa, CA {a nice sized city some 45 minutes from San Francisco} I drove to see Justin, my first massage. He was stellar.

At the end he discussed my shyness. I had NOT been interactive and had not touched his beautifully sculpted body at all. I think I smiled and remained confused.

If

I were to hire Justin today, I'd definitely become quite tactile. His personality and physical attributes are wonderful; his massage superb; I think he's certified. I HIGHLY,

JUSTIN is definitely "a REAL DEAL!"

If

yes he is certified

Archived