THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Chris in NYC

EVdude
This topic is 4326 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

normally if they use words like legit or just list as Therapeutic there is no nude or touching other wise he would have listed under sensual or erotic. unless he only does those things with clients he finds hot

How Discriminatory ! :D;)

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys... sorry for the much delayed report on ChrisB. Between my vacations and Daddy's vacation, just now getting caught up. Happy to report that Chris is indeed the real legit thing. In his 40s, Chris' experience is evident. This is serious deep massage with major stretching. He put me into positions that I didn't think my body was capable of. Nice guy and communicative too. He was fully clothed. Release was not offered or requested. Nice table, $140 for 90 minutes. The only slight complaint was that he does not have air conditioning. He had plenty of fans to keep the place cool during that awful late July heat wave. But the wind tunnel effect was not optimal. Overall, it was the true therapeutic massage I was looking for with the achey areas needing attention deftly attended to. Thanks for the earlier replies of assurance!

• 3 months later...

Archived