THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 re Sam or Sammy in NYC

evlgmuscle
This topic is 4472 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Not to argue with you evlmuscle, your guy might look like this, but these pics are 100% of Tyler Sarry, a very popular and accomplished fitness model living in Toronto. If you go to his official website or facebook, or type in his name you will see that he lists Toronto as his home base and he is in fact all over the internet....now I have known him for at least 6-7 years, he has never to my knowledge done massage. But the ad in M4M says that he has 6 years experience.

Now last I saw him, he was visiting LA. I have not seen him for about a year now, and he does have quite a nice a lucrative internet business going, so I would be shocked if his life had in fact gotten to the point that he was doing massages out of a shared studio in SOHO...possible, but very unlikely.

I just did a re-look at the photos and you are totally correct. The guy that i saw this afternoon is a reasonable facsimile of this person physically. Great body and similar. He is trainer -- he should use his own photos. That is strange given his body and looks are good as well. But very wooden in personality. I think using someone else's photos is bad.

Your Tyler is def more handsome.

I just did a re-look at the photos and you are totally correct. The guy that i saw this afternoon is a reasonable facsimile of this person physically. Great body and similar. He is trainer -- he should use his own photos. That is strange given his body and looks are good as well. But very wooden in personality. I think using someone else's photos is bad.

Your Tyler is def more handsome.

That is not the first time that I have seen masseurs using photos from other models, when in fact they did not need to. As you say, he is similar. Even if he was close in looks, I think that would be fine, I doubt that he would get any more business by stealing photographs....I just don't understand what some of these guys are thinking...

I agree “Sam” looks like the guy on these photos. He also used to advertise as “Tim”. Not sure if he is Greek, most likely Eastern European of some kind. “Wooden” is the best term to describe the massage. No sensual/erotic component whatsoever. The guy gets naked though. AVOID.

I suspected he was Eastern European from looks and accent by phone and then in person. The guy did NOT have a Greek accent nor the coloring of a Greek. I said where in Greece are you from -- and he said Thessaloniki. I am like -- ok dude. You mean Thessaloniki, Hungary or Czech Republic.

Archived