THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

WHile out for a walk.

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4459 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

AAAHHH and of course it is a full moon...now many will lament the lack of the size of his dick, I however think that anything more than a mouthful is a waste of time...LOL He is after all, beautifully proportioned, and the facial hair is really a turn on.

Love the uniqueness of this image. I've been going to start walking again. Now I have something to look forward to. More than a mouthful is never wasted but any size can be enjoyable considering all the activities that can be done with the male body.

Boston Bill

Sincerest Thanks...from me and from all those helped by this event....in Boston, Fenway Health is a resource for the HIV+/Aids community regardless of ability to pay or the many issues that community faces. They have been there since the beginning. This charity ride prides itself that every dollar donated goes to helping this community and not a penny to managing the ride or organizing the event....Each rider and volunteer pays a registration fee to participate and also promises a ceertainlevel of fundraising. A great cause to help those with HIV+ and to fund research to help end this disease.

I like the guy with the moon over his shoulder... He is definitely a grower and what a find, Rich... do you know who he is? And I agree that the guy in the blue and yellow swim suit is incredible... I wonder if he is a bottom? Thanks,Rich... you always come up with some great finds.

I like the guy with the moon over his shoulder... He is definitely a grower and what a find, Rich... do you know who he is? And I agree that the guy in the blue and yellow swim suit is incredible... I wonder if he is a bottom? Thanks,Rich... you always come up with some great finds.

If he were a vampire, no one would see him in a mirror. Similarly, there's no "original" of the photo. Lots of copies in tumblr, though.

Archived