THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Small Cocks Rock

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4466 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Oh My, now here's my Dilemma..... Normally, this would NOT be the kind of cock that I would even take my kneepads out of the drawer for. BUT, he is kinda cute, has a nice smile, looks like a fun person, has GREAT legs (YES, ALL this thought goes into deciding if I wanna blow them) so.......I would probably do some charity work here and fluff him up a bit....:D

Cock size is never important to me as long as he's well-built, has a great smile and loves to bottom. I'm sure this sexy daddy has a tight, muscular, hungry rear-end....or maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part. Thanks for the hot pic Rich.

Goodfella

Oh My, now here's my Dilemma..... Normally, this would NOT be the kind of cock that I would even take my kneepads out of the drawer for. BUT, he is kinda cute, has a nice smile, looks like a fun person, has GREAT legs (YES, ALL this thought goes into deciding if I wanna blow them) so.......I would probably do some charity work here and fluff him up a bit....:D

JJ, you look tired. I'll take this one... you go get a Coke or something.

(slurp)

Cock size is never important to me as long as he's well-built, has a great smile and loves to bottom. I'm sure this sexy daddy has a tight, muscular, hungry rear-end....or maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part. Thanks for the hot pic Rich.

Goodfella

Exactly....plus, I feel that anything more than a mouthful is a waste of time....

Archived