THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Angelo Antonio Busted

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 4482 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The Major Hunk was Busted by Federal Agents for Steriod I'm guessing Selling considering what they found.

OF course he won't be the First or Last guy to unfortunately to be put in this situation. For those interested there's a full story on Muscle Service/Muscle Logbook..

The Major Hunk was Busted by Federal Agents for Steriod I'm guessing Selling considering what they found.

OF course he won't be the First or Last guy to unfortunately to be put in this situation. For those interested there's a full story on Muscle Service/Muscle Logbook..

Aww, shucks. And to think he was one of my "Boston Boys," too.

Things not looking good for the Big Guy! $47K Cash laying around the House? Sad Indeed why these guys are so "uncreative" about doing Biz!

This came down back in June!

Hey, that was before the BBB (Boston Boy Bash). I wonder how come he wasn't in custody?

his posts over at MSS were very friendly, very honest, and easy-going...I presume he knew the risks he was taking and I hope he is hanging tough and not feeling too down....there's much discussion at MSS now about whether it's fair to go after this type "crime" or if it's politically motivated, blah, blah....

his posts over at MSS were very friendly, very honest, and easy-going...I presume he knew the risks he was taking and I hope he is hanging tough and not feeling too down....there's much discussion at MSS now about whether it's fair to go after this type "crime" or if it's politically motivated, blah, blah....

Alot of guys were Busted for alot less possession and still received a Major Amount of Jail Time which set a precedent!

So unfortunately it doesn't look good for him for at least a few years down the road! Where he "serves time" will mean alot!

Archived