THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Everyone in the water!

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4469 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

HARD not to resist this one!

My intuition tells s hat there was a bit of photo-shopping done here... But ya know what? I couldn't care less or even give a damn... WOOF! This dude has every curve, crease, and bulge in all the right places... So if the result was shopped or the result of hard work... who cares... Kudos to all involved in whatever process!!!

... and did I say WOOF???

...and smile on my face??? :)

...and thanks Rich!

A bit of PS Whipped???? But, it enhances the pic in a "piggy" sorta way, and I am always FOR body parts that are big and bulging.... I cant swim, but I would risk my life in the water if HE showed up to rescue me. and then I would offer HIM mouth-to-cock refluffertation. :D

My intuition tells s hat there was a bit of photo-shopping done here... But ya know what? I couldn't care less or even give a damn... WOOF! This dude has every curve, crease, and bulge in all the right places... So if the result was shopped or the result of hard work... who cares... Kudos to all involved in whatever process!!!

... and did I say WOOF???

...and smile on my face??? :)

...and thanks Rich!

LOL LOL I even can see that WG....I think I am getting better. ;);)

I'll volunteer to investigate if it's photoshopped or real.
As would I!

Even if it is photoshopped...how bad could the original be??? uuummm
Not bad at all!

I doubt he needed the help...
Funny, but very often those who don't need the help do it... but in this case (as is usually the case) the result is the man of one's dreams... and let's just say that I slept quite soundly last night...

Archived