THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Kyle King

Billsboy4
This topic is 4442 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

So I took the plunge and saw Kyle in Vegas. I wrote a review after the experience. (It was positive by the way.) Mind you I saw him before I saw this thread or read anything about him on this forum. So I was surprised how different my experience was with what has been said. I guess he was having a good day that day.

With that said, I don't know what it was but he was highly interactive with me. I'm not by any means even closely resembling Jesse Santana. :-) I'm on the tall bearish side. He seemed to be really enjoying himself as much as I was.

I'll definitely see him again if the chance arises, especially if his invitation to join him and Jesse holds.

Big-N-Tall

Love the pictures and glad you had a good time. I will look for the review. I had passed on him as he does not list oral or kissing in what he does and both are a requirement for me to hire. I like masculine men and he fits the bill so hopefully he is into kissing and oral both giving and getting.

Love the pictures and glad you had a good time. I will look for the review. I had passed on him as he does not list oral or kissing in what he does and both are a requirement for me to hire. I like masculine men and he fits the bill so hopefully he is into kissing and oral both giving and getting.

Yes! He definitely kissed a lot and performed oral on me (as well as I on him). :-)

My Two Cents (or Less)

So I took the plunge and saw Kyle in Vegas. I wrote a review after the experience. (It was positive by the way.) Mind you I saw him before I saw this thread or read anything about him on this forum. So I was surprised how different my experience was with what has been said. I guess he was having a good day that day.

With that said, I don't know what it was but he was highly interactive with me. I'm not by any means even closely resembling Jesse Santana. :-) I'm on the tall bearish side. He seemed to be really enjoying himself as much as I was.

I'll definitely see him again if the chance arises, especially if his invitation to join him and Jesse holds.

Big-N-Tall

Kyle King will remain a mystery until more posters (with more history on this website) share their experiences.

I can add less than two cents, but here it is.

Several months ago, I saw the famous Jesse Santana, who is A+++ (at least that was my experience). Throughout the process, Jesse urged a three-way with his partner, Kyle King. I really just wanted to see Jesse; and Kyle's pictures did not turn me on. Anyway, this suggests that Kyle really likes three-ways with his partner and supports the suspicion that he performs best when the scene includes a hottie like Jesse.

On the other hand, I actually met Kyle King and would happily do a session with him alone. When I arrived at Jesse's hotel, Kyle met me in the lobby (because they were staying on a keyed floor). He could not have been warmer or friendlier, and I thought he looked much sexier in person than in his photos. Also, he exuded sex appeal. I have zero experience with Kyle behind closed doors, but he certainly was handsome, sexy, charming, and warm in person--and I (too) am no Jesse Santana (hell, I am not even George W. Bush).

All I can say is that Kyle King makes a smashingly good first impression and is worth further investigation.

Archived