THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Lance Long/Orlando

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 4487 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hopefully all will read THIS REVIEW! Another Purdy Cover apparently a Bad Book if we are to believe this Review...

Giving "Up Front Deposits" is a very Tricky deal! Personally I only did it with Rick Hammersmith year's ago..But he is very well known with a great Rep!;)

I don't know how many times we can stress this prudent advice. NEVER under any circumstances give a deposit or pay in advance. If you think you can't be ripped off, then have I got some oceanfront property in Arizona for you to look at. Something can always come up and you are more than likely never to see your deposit again, despite many promises to the contrary or how they will refund or the worst line ever " I will make it up to you". Once the $ is in the guys hands, you give up any and all leverage to ensure that the guy will actually go through with the appointment. You really have no recourse either, and the better the guys reputation and PR machine the less chance of anyone believing you.

I am sorry this happened to the reviewer. Take comfort in the fact you probably missed a mediocre experience at best. Full disclosure, I met Lance Long a few years ago(he did NOT rip me off). Pics are accurate and he showed up for our meeting but he never put down his cellphone the entire time we were together- that included meal time, play time, even sleep time! He unwelcomingly texted me for extra money about a week after our mediocre meeting because of "car trouble" he was having. It's a shame because he is a really attractive and nice guy when he isn't ripping people off!

I don't know how many times we can stress this prudent advice. NEVER under any circumstances give a deposit or pay in advance. If you think you can't be ripped off, then have I got some oceanfront property in Arizona for you to look at. Something can always come up and you are more than likely never to see your deposit again, despite many promises to the contrary or how they will refund or the worst line ever " I will make it up to you". Once the $ is in the guys hands, you give up any and all leverage to ensure that the guy will actually go through with the appointment. You really have no recourse either, and the better the guys reputation and PR machine the less chance of anyone believing you.

I am sorry this happened to the reviewer. Take comfort in the fact you probably missed a mediocre experience at best. Full disclosure, I met Lance Long a few years ago(he did NOT rip me off). Pics are accurate and he showed up for our meeting but he never put down his cellphone the entire time we were together- that included meal time, play time, even sleep time! He unwelcomingly texted me for extra money about a week after our mediocre meeting because of "car trouble" he was having. It's a shame because he is a really attractive and nice guy when he isn't ripping people off!

The phone would have went away, or he would have been kicked out. I find attractive guys who rip clients off as majorly unattractive, entitled, and pretty much evil.

Archived