THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Something to be said...

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4471 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I would want a tad more meat on his bones... but as BG says "Sweet Stuff Definitely"... I could get lost in his abs alone... and I see at least one nipple in the pic that is just begging to be licked and bitten... and otherwise worked on... and hopefully his nips are indeed of the hot-wired variety! :)

Well while we're at it and to be more specific regarding my posting above... I would ideally want to see more defined biceps and triceps, and his thighs could use a bit of bulking up as well... and as PK rightfully points out his butt is indeed "a bit flat"... but as is emblazoned on his breifs... is a "Hot Ass" nonetheless... So, until Rich posts something else... I would know how to "work with him" and would willingly do so if faced with the opportunity.

So how about it Rich! And I rather like these one pic postings as opposed to the multiple extravaganzas which are too confusing at times... This from someone who is rather confused to begin with...and finds it difficult to concentrate. :)

Often less is indeed more!

I would pull those shorts down, dive into that butt, and make a meal out of that ass!

I'm with you and would add that I'd hope to do a lot of deep, wet kissing and hope that he'd be willing to fuck me long and hard to exhaustion!

In addition to the preceding play, I'd offer to suck him dry, too!

Well while we're at it and to be more specific regarding my posting above... I would ideally want to see more defined biceps and triceps, and his thighs could use a bit of bulking up as well... and as PK rightfully points out his butt is indeed "a bit flat"... but as is emblazoned on his breifs... is a "Hot Ass" nonetheless... So, until Rich posts something else... I would know how to "work with him" and would willingly do so if faced with the opportunity.

So how about it Rich! And I rather like these one pic postings as opposed to the multiple extravaganzas which are too confusing at times... This from someone who is rather confused to begin with...and finds it difficult to concentrate. :)

Often less is indeed more!

Now see I disagree here WG...Ok ok, he's not perfect, but damn....His arms are quite large really, his chest just kinda hangs over, all nice a full a and voluptuous. And we can see how nice is abs are, big and thick...AND that face, a real cutie pie...ok, time for a cold glass of lemonade.

Archived