THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Oliver(sexydancer1 on A4A) and Eriss(Eriss2012 on A4A?

jojo307
This topic is 4488 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Re: Oliver

I was with Oliver last weekend; this was not my first time with Oliver as we had met twice previously. He has an awesome body. His pictures are accurate. He has a big, muscular bottom -- a delight for a top man! I think Oliver prefers to be active but he is also a great bottom. Only hesitation to recommending him is that he seems not to like open mouth kissing (of course, it may just be with me). Otherwise, a very nice experience and one I would repeat.

Incidentally, Eriss and Oliver are not the same guy.

Again, from recent, personal experience, Oliver has a very big muscular booty. He wore skintight jeans which provided a great view and a taste of what was inside the jeans. For a top man, he's a dream. I wholeheartedly recommend him, with the knowledge that he did not open mouth kiss with me.

I know he's in South Florida this weekend so if you are in the area, take his bubble butt for a test drive. :)

Just to throw my experience in, they are not the same guy as has been said. Oliver is fun and a great top. Eriss is a bit more reserved. Then again, I only saw Eriss for a massage which was decent. They are definitely seperate entities. It's funny, I had never thought on the resemblance, probably because it's been so long since I'd seen Eriss.

I've been hiring for 9 years or so and he's been around almost as long. That says something...don't quote me on what that may be. :)

IF he has been "Working It" that long it means he's having a very good "Shelf Life" that alot donot! :rolleyes: Damn Purdy Pix's...

Eriss and Oliver are definitely different guys.

I've been with Eriss many times for "erotic massages" - and they're excellent. His body is amazing and skin is silky smooth. He gives a great massage with a lot of playfulness and amazing oral, and he's a great kisser too.

Archived