THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Mid-June in Montreal

Poppie
This topic is 4487 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It has been 2 long years since we have enjoyed this amazing city. It was fantastic! The view from our window at the Gouverneur Hotel down on St. Catherine Street gave us a sense of just how festive the village would be. Beautiful warm sunny weather brought so many people to the streets. Decks were filled with all types of people enjoying fine food and cocktails. With all of the chatter lately about the changing bar scene, we were looking forward to finding out for ourselves.

Over the 12 years and maybe 15 visits to Montreal, we have had lots of fun in each of the bars. Some more than others, depending on the trip. Heck, it’s like that here at home too. We consistently have a blast at Campus. It’s our Cheers. Yes, we did explore other bars. More on those later.

Friday night we walked by Campus on our way to an ATM machine. Found 2 of our favorites outside. Could this be a sign of fun to come? OH yeah. We ascended the stairs, positioned ourselves ringside. SO good to see a number of staff people still there. Joey behind the bar (he’s been hitting the gym and looks great), Chriss (keeps getting better looking) and Sammy our cocktail waiter (GAWD he’s looking hotter than ever). Over the weekend we saw another sexy cocktail waiter (Alex, I think. I’m horrible with names). You many have seen him up on the stage or in the DJ booth. Very Sexy Man with a smile that lights up the room. This is a man that you could fall in love with. Another cocktail waiter (Max?) with dark floppy hair, scruffy beard was serving. When he peeled of his shirt to reveal a smooth, HARD body, I wondered why he wasn’t on stage. Bought him a shot. Should have asked when his break was so I could drag him in the back. Another time for sure. DAMN he’s hot!

Now for the good stuff. SO many sexy dancers were working. A few were working that we haven’t seen on quite some time. Roberto and Pascal looking as hot as ever. These guys never change. Patrick (woof) was his same amazing entertaining self. Antonio, Brazilian, smooth, pecs for days and a smile that is like a beacon. Blonde, muscled, HARD Brandon was there. What a sweetheart. Several dances with him! Another man of note, tall, blonde, ripped with beautiful eyes, pouty lips (Covi?) and very well equipped of Russian descent. VERY nice lap dance. Davey has really beefed up nicely. I found the bar to be almost twinkless. The post 9:00 crew was not as big and muscled as I recall. Nice mixture of smoking HOT men during all hours. Absolute heaven.

Saturday night, about 10:00, we headed to JP’s. Significant improvement of dancers compared to the last time we were there. Maybe 20 customers, about half were women. Very surprised to see the place so quiet. Had a drink and walked on up to Taboo. I was really hoping to too a bar filled with a big bunch of hot twinks. The place was almost empty. Saw 2 kind of cute twinks and 2 muscled inked men. Could not have been more than 10 customers. Wished the place was livelier. Had a drink and stopped back at Campus for a nightcap. The place was packed. Almost closed the bar. Will we go back to JP’s and Taboo on future trips? OH yeah, for sure.

For us, Campus is just the best. I would be remiss if I did not publicly thank Campus Owner Dan for his amazing hospitality. He always makes a point of spending time with us. Making sure we are having fun. Thanks, Dan. You and the men of Camps are the BEST!

Archived