THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Back to a new record

gallahadesquire
This topic is 4490 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest countryboywny

Ya know, to me, he ain't that hot. So many guys out there that are hotter a more reasonably priced.. but if he gets his rate, more power to him.

Seems like the "cacklers" have you significantly outnumbered...

they always have. lol. I'm not easily discouraged :)

brodie isn't my kind of guy, but more power to him if he's getting this kind of rate. his prerogative. someone's buying I'm sure.

they always have. lol. I'm not easily discouraged :)

brodie isn't my kind of guy, but more power to him if he's getting this kind of rate. his prerogative. someone's buying I'm sure.

When you begin posting like the "old man" which you claim to be, as opposed to the one you pimp and shill for, I'm certain many more will be "buying" your fare as well. :)

When you begin posting like the "old man" which you claim to be, as opposed to the one you pimp and shill for, I'm certain many more will be "buying" your fare as well. :)

you speak as if you have a clue.

if 'pimping' is speaking highly of people who have made your life better, than call me a big ol pimp. I wear the badge with pride. That won't ever stop me from speaking my piece :)

I cannot help but notice that you have interesting "historical" forum arguments for being such a new poster here

I cannot help but notice that you have interesting "historical" forum arguments for being such a new poster here

My thought exactly. I suspect our Boner is someone we all Know who has created a new identity for himself ??? Obviously he is now dropping "hints"....

He kind of looks like Mark Wahlberg with more tattoos.

He says in his profile that people say he looks like both Wahlberg and Matt Damon. I agree that his face looks sorta like Wahlberg's, but his body is no where as lean and chiseled as MW.

Archived