THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Obedience and puppy play.

raulgmanzo
This topic is 4489 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anybody interested in going to a obedience school / puppy play party this weekend?

If I could get away this weekend, I'd love to. Would be great to have a BIG knowleagable "trainer" to make me enjoy Chicago!!!!

Boston Bill

Raul ditto from here as well.... would that I could! Though playing the puppy is not exactly my thing... I have graduated to being the trainer... too bad as I think that you would be able to teach me a thing or two and if we could have BG there as our pooch on which to practice... that would be the proverbial icing on the cake!

In any event, I recall one incident where I was lead around on all fours on a leash and I got rug burn on one of my knees... and that of all things drove me crazy for the next few days after the session... I enjoyed all the other lingering effects such as my nips, etc... but not that strange burning sensation on my knees!

Guest countryboywny

In any event, I recall one incident where I was lead around on all fours on a leash and I got rug burn on one of my knees... and that of all things drove me crazy for the next few days after the session... I enjoyed all the other lingering effects such as my nips, etc... but not that strange burning sensation on my knees!

Note to self: Buy knee pads at hardware store before training session! :p

Archived